Friday, April 22, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #183

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

I'm back this week with a unique sketch challenge!
There are so many was to use this layout - I hope
you have fun creating!


This little Party Puffin is sending birthday wishes
to someone special! I used the Stripes embossing folder
to emboss the Basic White circle in both directions to 
mimic the pattern from the designer paper. Can you spot the
new 2022-2024 In-Colors I used? 



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Party Puffins
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Stripes and Splatters embossing folders, Playful Pets trim
Stampin' Blends: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Pool Party



I hope you enjoy creating with this week's sketch!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: