Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Control Freals April Blog Hop - Can't Live Without

 Hello, Stampers!


This month, the Control Freaks are sharing products that we just can't live without - do you have one?
Whether you are starting out here or arriving from Bree's page, the team has some fun ideas to share with you featuring some of our favorite products that we just can't live without!


My absolute must have are the Layering Circle dies!
Aside from layering, there are so many fun things you can do 
with them - create flowers, fun punch-art designs and unique
backgrounds just to name a few. I keep circles
of all sizes on hand and I'm ready for any project 😉



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello Ladybug, Slim Sayings
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Real Red, Vellum, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Artistic dies, Layering Circle dies, Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, Real Red Rhinestones, Black Matte dots


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Ready to see more? Next up is LeeAnn.
You won't want to miss what she has to share!




2 comments:

MarvA1ix said...

I'm with you! Love the layering circles. Your cards have adorable ideas using them. Especially love the one with the ladybug. I could flip over it!
I use my circles so much that I have worn out 2 of them, and was going to replace them about a month ago only to find them on backorder. Now we have some new Stylish Shapes to add to our collections.

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks! I am so excited for the new shapes, too!! Thanks so much for hopping along with us this month!