Saturday, February 19, 2022

Control Freaks February Blog Hop - F*R*I*E*N*D*S

 Hello, Stampers!


Welcome to the Control Freaks February Blog Hop! This month,
we are featuring projects especially for *F*R*I*E*N*D*S!
Whether you are just arriving from Wendy's blog or just starting 
out here, the team has lots of great ideas to help celebrate 
your special friendships!


This is a 5" x 5" canvas that I created using the Shaded Summer
stamp set. I first stamped the floral images using Early Espresso
ink and then spritzed them with water til the ink bled.
 Once dried, I stamped the floral images again on top and added the
speckles using Crumb Cake ink and a water painter. I finished it off 
with a simple sentiment, lace, thread and pearls that I colored using 
the SU100  Stampin' Blends marker. A simple gift for a special friend!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Shaded Summer
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Water painter, Stampin' Spritzer, Basic Pearls, SU100 Stampin' Blends, Very Vanilla Scallop Lace trim, Linen thread,  5" x 5" canvas

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Next up is Bree Renwick -  
you'll love what she has to share!
Enjoy the rest of the hop!



No comments: