Friday, January 07, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #168

Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)


I am featuring Decorative Masks for this week's rubberFUNatics
Weelky Challenge. If you haven't given these a try, you need to!
They are so much fun to work with - take a look:


My cards feature the NEW Butterflies and Flowers
Decorative Masks from the January - June Mini Catalog.
The butterfly card uses the blending brushes and I used the Whisper 
White ink pad directly onto the mask for the flower background card.
Both are simple to do and give your projects a fun, creative twist! 


There are seveal ways you can use these masks in addition to 
the above. Try Stampin' Embossing Paste, Stampin' Spritzers
and Water Painters, too!



I am offering the Butterflies and Flowers Decorative
Masks FREE with a $100 order (before taxes/shipping).
This is IN ADDITION to your Sale-A-bration freebies!
This will ship directly to you from me after your order has shippped.
This offer is ONLY available thru me until January 31, 2022



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: