Thursday, January 13, 2022

OSAT January Blog Hop - Happiness Is.....

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the One Stamp at a Time january Blog Hop - 
Happiness is.... For me, happiness is HEARTS! 



I đź’“hearts and I am loving the NEW Sweet
Talk suite! It's perfect for Valentine's Day but
can be used for any time you want to send a little love, too!


I had fun with the little heart border for this card.
 Mixing and matching the colors gives a one-of-a kind 
look! the hearts 


I filled this little plastic heart with some kisses for
my special little Valentine. I always try to get the most
from the sentiments in a stamp set by cutting
up and rearranging the words together where I can. 
So many more possibilities!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Whisper White
Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Playful Pets trim, Black/White Gingham ribbon, Heart Punch Pack, Dotty Hearts embossing folder, Sweet Hearts dies


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to check out the talent from the rest of team!





No comments: