Monday, January 24, 2022

Decorative Masks

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I have been having so much fun playing around with the new Butterflies and Flowers 
Decorative Masks! I combind the masks with the Slim Sayings stamp set for these cards.
The combination of flowers and butterflies along with the sayings give you so many 
possibilities for cards for any occasion! Check out all the different masks available and
incorporate them into your next project!

Soft Succulent             Highland Heather          Calypso Coral
                                                         card base &                  card base &                 card base & 
                                                   Evening Evergreen         Gorgeous Grape             Cajun Craze
                                                                ink                                ink                                ink




Shop the Decorative Masks HERE


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


2 comments:

sTAMPERBAMA@GMAIL.COM said...

Good Morning Melissa, just wanted you to know that i check you out most mornings and
because of some maskes that you used recently, I ordered mine. And today I LOVE THESE BUTTERFLIES.
Thanks so much for your inspiration.
fellow demo, Penny Knowles

Melissa Davies said...

Oh, Penny, I'm so glad! I love those masks! Thanks so much for visiting me each day - it means a lot to me!