Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Wood Block Holiday Ornaments

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I had so much fun creating these ornaments for my team members! I have boxes and boxes AND BOXES of retired wood-mount stamps and took to the internet in search of something fun I could make with them. I came across this idea and knew right away that this is what I wanted to do! 


Do you recognize any of these "oldies but goodies"??
I drilled a hole down the middle of the wood block and inserted a wire.
 I found serveral different types of festive holiday beads and bells online 
and I got to work! I just love how they came out! 

Wonder what else I can do with my retired stamps! 🤔


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is genius…I love that idea.

Melissa Davies said...

I agree! I was so happy I stumbled on it!