Friday, December 10, 2021

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #164

 Good Morning, Stampers!

It's FRI-YAY! That means I have a fun challenge for you! This week, I am challenging you to create something amazing using this inspiration photo! Let your creativity take over!


This was a fun one to create! I think I got a bit carried away. Once I started I
had to force myself to stop! We have so many fun cooking-related products,
it was hard to decide which ones to use, so I had to use them all! lol!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweets and Treats, Measure of Love
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Silver Foil
Accessories: Gingerbread and Peppermint Memories and More cards, Gingerbread dies, Black/White gingham ribbon, Blender pen, Real Red Rhinestones
Stampin' Blends: Real Red, Old Olive


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this Inspirational Challenge gets you in the crafting mood!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: