Saturday, December 18, 2021

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Winter Wonderland

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The Create with Connie and Mary team are finishing off
our December Christmas carol blog hop theme with 
"Winter Wonderland" - it's one of my favorites!



My card features the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and
coordinating So Many Snowflakes dies. This bundle has 
been my most go-to set for all my winter-themed projects. 
I was going for a bit of a shabby-chic look so I
roughed up the edges of the designer paper a bit 
with my scissors and used the softer color combination
with a touch of silver sparkle in the trim and sequins. 
It's a simple design that can be used for any winter event or occasion!




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Silver metallic trim, Wonderful Snowflakes, So Many Snowflake dies, Subtle Shimmer sequins, Tasteful Label dies, Scallop Contour dies


Happie Stampin'!


Be sure to check out the rest of the team - they
have some great Winter Wonderland projects to
share with you! Go NEXT to see what Connie has
created or BACK to see what Debbie has created!



No comments: