Friday, November 12, 2021

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #161

 Good Morning, Stampers!

Thank you for joining me for another fun 
weekly challenge! This week, I have a fun
color combination. It's one I would not normally choose,
but I found that I really like these colors together!


I cut the stitched rectangles and stamped the flowers
on top using Versamark ink. I finished it off with 
the Very Vanilla die cut flowers from the Summer Shadow dies.
I think this is a great color combination for any fall event or occasion! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Shaded Summer
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles, Summer Shadows dies, Elegant Faceted Gems, Linen Thread

I hope this week's challenge gives you some inspiration!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: