Sunday, November 21, 2021

Hello Sweet Baby

 Good Morning, Stampers!


I've been out shopping my dollar stores again! 
I was in search of items for the holidays when I 
stumbled upon this cute little wooden cloud with tassle
just itchin' for a Stampin' Up! makeover!


The Peaceful Place designer paper from the holiday
mini catalog has soft Smoky Slate patterns that
are not just for winter or holiday!

I traced the cloud onto the backside of the
snowflake pattern using a pencil and cut it out.


I then adhered it to the top using Tombo 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I love using this glue
 for adhering paper to wood because it allows
me time to adjust and work it where I want and
it won't bubble the paper. It's good to keep a few
of these bottles on hand for these types of projects! 


And here is the finished project. I incorporated the
Stitched Stars and Playful Alphabet dies as well
as the Star-Crossed embossing folder and Measure
of Love stamp set. I think this will be sweet
as a gift topper or nice addition to a baby nursery!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Measure of Love
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Basic White, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Peaceful Place DSP
Accessories: Star-Crossed embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Playful Alphabet dies, 
Stitched Stars dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


Want to see more ideas featuring Stampin' Up! products
on dollar store items? Check out our Facebook Page!




No comments: