Friday, October 22, 2021

rubberFUNatics Weekly Card Challenge #158

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

This week's challenge is up to you!
Pick 3 items and create a project based
on your selections!


I opted for Metallic/Ribbon/Holiday

I used the images from the Banner Year stamp set to
create a wreath for Thanksgiving. I started by lightly
tracing a circle onto the card panel to use for placement of
the wreath. Then, I stamped the images and erased the lines
once I was done. I die cut the sentiment from Copper Foil 
paper and finished off the card with white ribbon colored
with my Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Banner Year
Ink: Early Epsresso, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Basic White, Cajun Craze, Copper Foil
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles, White Ribbon, Cajun Craze, Word Wishes dies


Thanks for stopping by this week -
I hope you get inspired to create today!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa



No comments: