Tuesday, October 19, 2021

On Your Special Day

 Good Morning, Stampers!

The card I'm sharing with you today is one I created for a recent swap with some local demonstrators for our monthly meeting. The theme was masculine and the stamp set I used is called Positive Thoughts. I chose this set because it needed some ink (and love)! It's been a long time since I've used this set - it definitely was long over due! 


I hear a lot how masculine cards are the most difficult
to create. I find using any greenery or natural elements
gives a more masculine feel - even with a little bow!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Positive Thoughts, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts dies, Typeworn embossing folder, Water Painter, Linen Thread



Happie Stampin'! 
~Melissa


No comments: