Monday, October 04, 2021

A Fa(BOO)lous Halloween

 Good Morning, Stampers!

The spookiest time of the year is coming! Are you ready for some cuteness?? These sweet little ghosts and gobblins will make all your Halloween projects fa(boo)lous! 


There is still lots of time to get these cute products
in time for all your Halloween projects!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cutest Halloween
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Pattern Party DSP, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Halloween punch, Cute Stars adhesive sequins


Happie Stampin!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Sandra Jessy said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! wife birthday cards

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks Sandra! So glad you found me!