Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Paper Creaft Crew Sketch Challenge #444

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome back to the Paper Craft Crew weekly
card challenge! this week, we have a great 
sketch for your to create and share!


This sketch has lots of different ways to 
add layers, patterns and colors to make your
card truly one-of-a-kind. I chose my (very neglected)
Very Versailles stamp set. I don't use this set nearly as
often as I should. The lovely images have a touch of vintage
which I love. Grab a neglected set of your own and create a 
card using this week's sketch and share it with us!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Very Versailles
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Encircled in Beauty dies, Linen Thread, Metallic Pearls

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more weekly card challenges here:



2 comments:

Kathy said...

love this card, I love the subtlety, the layering, the message! Simply my kind of card!

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you so much VineArtist!