Monday, August 02, 2021

Your Sweet Friendship

 Good Morning, Stampers!


It's National Coloring Book Day!
I thought I would join in the fun - I love coloring!


I created my own background paper using the Prized Peony stamp 
set. I stamped all the flower images onto Very Vanilla cardstock
using Tuxedo Black ink. Then, I colored it all using my
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends on the flowers and Soft Seafoam and
Soft Succulent on the leaves. I really like the vintage-feel
these unexpected colors give when used together. Such a lovely set!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Prized Peony
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Seafoam, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories: Layering Circle dies, Linen Thread,  Diamond Weave Ribbon, Stitched So Sweetly dies
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent, Soft Seafoam

I hope you get some time to color today!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: