Thursday, August 05, 2021

Happy Everything!

 Good Morning, Stampers!

The NEW Holiday Mini Catalog is in full-swing! I am so glad to see you are all lovin' it as much as I am!
Whenever a new catalog comes out, I am always drawn to certain products right away. However, the Words of Cheer was not one of them! Crazy, right??!! It's wasn't until I saw this idea that I was instantly in awe! It is go gorgeous! I really like the possibilities with the die cuts, too. I can see using them for lots of different occasions and events besides the holidays!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Words of Cheer
Ink: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Versamark, Old Olive, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede
Paper: Old Olive, Shimmery White, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Elegant Faceted Gems, Basics embossing powders, Heat tool, Water Painters

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: