Saturday, August 28, 2021

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Well Wishes

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome back to this week's Create with Connie and Mary
Saturday blog hop! This week, we are creating cards with Well Wishes.
It's alway good to have a few of these on hand!


Positive Thoughts must be my most under-used stamp set I have!
Why? I don't know! This is such a pretty set that is perfect for sending
Well wishes or encouragement anytime. I love combining soft, suble colors
with nature-themed images. It gives a soothing and tranquil feel.
I definitely need to use it more often!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Ink: Soft Succulent, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Petal Pink, Crumb Ckae, Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Circle dies, Taylor Made tags dies, Basic Pearls, Timeworn embossing folder, Nature's Thoughts dies

Happie Stampin'!


Continue along on today's hop!
Go NEXT to see what Connie has created or BACK 
to see what Debbie has created!



2 comments:

Lora said...

I love the tag that you added to this card. Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Lora! So glad you stopped by today!