Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #435

 Good Morning, Stampers!

Welcome to this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge! Today, we are creating following this sketch.
It's a simple sketch - my favorite - especially when making multiples! 


I kept my card close to the original sketch. I dusted off my
Hydrangea Haven stamp set to use for this challenge. It hasn't 
seen ink in months - it's long overdue!


I like having these type of cards on hand. Ones that have a simple
sentiment that can be used for just about any occasion or event.
You never know when the need for a card pops up!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Whisper White, Highland Heather, Soft Succulent
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Basic Black Baker's Twine, Hydrangea dies


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


Be sure to check out the other creations featuring
this week's sketch!



No comments: