Sunday, July 11, 2021

Celebrating Achievements

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so grateful to have been blessed with an amazing downline! My team is made up of a great group of ladies who share their love of stamping right along with me. Stampin' Up! is wonderful about their  compensating plan, but I love celebrating their achievements, too! I created these cards along with a little bonus to send to my team members who went a little above and beyond the goals for this past quarter. Who doesn't love a little extra to shop the Stampin' Up! catalog??!! 


I started by adding Stampin' Paste using the Basic Pattern Decorative
Masks. Once dried, I added speckles using Soft Suede ink and a water painter.
I finished the card off with a very fitting sentiment from the Create 
with Friends stamp set, a little ribbon and of course, bling! 




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Create with Friends
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accesories: Stampin' Paste, Decorative Masks, Water Painters, Taylor Made tag dies, Penned Flower dies, Fine Art Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Soft Suede Stampin' Blends



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: