Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #432

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The Crew is back this week with a great
sketch challenge! I love the basic layout and
changing out the shapes to suit a specific stamp
set or image is a great way to really make the
card your own. I hope you will play along with us this week!


I just cracked open my Sweet as a Peach bundle and this
was a great opportunity to create with it! 

To get the two-toned peaches, I inked the image up in Pale Papaya and
then sponged on Calypso Coral ink directly along the edges before 
stamping onto Basic White cardstock. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweet as a Peach
Ink: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Basic White, You're A Peach DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Artistry Blooms sequins, Peach dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out the rest of the Paper Craft Crew
design team and add your creations!


No comments: