Saturday, July 31, 2021

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - On the Ground

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The Create with Connie and Mary design team is wrapping up
July with this week's blog hop - on the ground.


I'm mixing a little current in with a sneak peek from the upcoming
mini catalog for my card today. The trees from the Evergreen Elegance
stamp set are so gorgeous -  love the details in the branches!
 I added the new Merry Melody embossing
folder for the background. I embossed  the card front first, then I gently wiped 
my Whisper White ink pad on top to add ink to the raised ares, 
Finally, I cut the doily from brushed gold metallic paper using
the Encircled in Beauty dies and added the sentiment
stamped in Shaded Spruce ink. **TIP** Use the Shimmer White
cardstock for extra pretty holiday cards!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Evergreen Elegance
Ink: Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Smoky Slate
Paper: Crumb Cake, Shimmer White, Brushed Gold Metallic
Accessories: Encircled in Beauty dies, Merry Melody embossing folder, Layering Circle dies

Happie Stampin'!

Get more great ideas from the rest
of the team! Go NEXT to see what Connie created
or BACK to see what Debbie created!



No comments: