Friday, May 21, 2021

rubberFUNatics Card Challenge #136

 Good Morning, Stampers!


This week's rubberFUNatics card challenge is
May flowers! The colors in this photo really 
caught my eye, so I created by card around them. 


I've been on this Stampin' Blends/Alcohol technique kick this week
and this inspiration photo looked very similar. 
I kept with the same colors - I see the resemblence! 

I stamped the flower image onto the vellum and embossed with gold embossing powder.
 Then, I stamped the accent flowers and sentiment using the gold 
embossing powder as well. I layered them on top of the vellum 
using Stampin' Dimensionals and added gems in the center of the flowers.



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Vellum, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
Accessories: Flowers and leaves punch, Elegant Faceted Gems, Lovely Labels Pick-A-Punch
Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Water Painter
Heat tool, Gold embossing powder
NON SU!: 91% rubbing alcohol

I hope you get some inspiration from this week's challenge!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


2 comments:

Char said...

I love love love everything about this card Melissa! I have been pretty sure I didn't "need" another flower set with matching punch, but I was wrong! lol Thanks for the inspiration today!

Melissa Davies said...

Oh, thank you, Char! I love this set, too! Thanks for stopping by today!