Saturday, May 01, 2021

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Favorite Pre-Order Bundle

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The team is sharing some of their favorite new 
bundles from the upcoming annual catalog today.

There are so many fun new products coming - it was
hard for me to choose a favorite!


I was really drawn to the new Scallop Contours dies and
Color and Contour stamp set. Each of the scallop dies have
a little different scallop edge making them fun to use alone
or combined for a unique look. I can tell this is going 
to be my go-to bundle!

I used the largest die along the fold to create a scallop note card.
Then, I added a scallop layer with a dotted scallop accent.
Finally, I added lace trim thru the scallops to give a 
little vintage feel. The finished card size will still fit in
a standard A2 envelope. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Color and Contour
Ink: Early Espresso, Polished Pink, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Polished Pink
Accessories: Scallop contour dies, Very Vanilla Lace trim, Basic Pearls, Old Olive 
Stampin' Blends


Happie Stampin'!

The rest of the design team is eager to share their
ideas, too - check them out!
Go NEXT to see what Brenda has created or
BACK to see what Debbie has created!



No comments: