Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Paper cRft Crew Sketch Challenge #426

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Check out this diagonal sketch for this week's 
Paper Craft Crew Challenge!


I dug into my Artistically Inked Suite for this challenge.
I really like the gold foil in the Expressions
in Ink designer series paper so I incorporated it a little
gold twine to compliment the sparkle of the foil.
I added the flowers in Polished Pink and the leaves in Evening Evergreen.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Artistically Inked 
Ink: Whisper White, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen
Paper: Basic White, Gold Foil, Expressions in Ink DSP
Accessories: Gold Simply Elegant Trim, Artistic dies, Baik embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more ideas featuring this sketch.
Play along with us and share your card!












No comments: