Thursday, April 29, 2021

 Good Morning, Stampers!


I think this month's Paper Pumpkin kit is my favorite by far!
Look at all the pieces that come in this kit! This is going to
be so fun for the summertime! 


For my first alternate project, 
I took one of each of the cards and glued them closed.
Then, I punched holes all around the shapes to make sewing cards. 
It's a great way for kids to work on their dexterity


For this project, I stamped the speckled image onto a 5" x 5"
canvas using Pool Party ink. Then, I added the stickers onto the canvas
using Stmapin' Dimensionals. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto
Basic Black cardstock with Whisper White ink, cut and adhered it to
the sun sticker with Stampin' Dimenisonals. It makes a fun
art piece to keep on display all summer long!



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more amazing alternative ideas
featuring the So Cool kit here:

No comments: