Saturday, January 30, 2021

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Love is in the Air

 Good Morning, Stampers!


This week, the Create with Connie and Mary design team
will have you feeling the Love in the Air!


I had fun with this one! I haven't used my embossing paste
in quite awhile so I thought it would be fun to add a bit of 
texture to the background using the polka dot mat. 
After it dried, I added the stamps from the Heartfelt stamp set
using the coordinating Heart Punch Pack and a few embellishments.
A little whimsy Valentine for someone special!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories: Embossing paste, Basic Pattern Decorative masks, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones



Happie Stampin'!

Get more creative ideas from the rest of the team!
Go NEXT to see what Brenda created or BACK to see
what Debbie created!



No comments: