Thursday, December 10, 2020

Snowflake Merry Christmas

 Good Morning, Stampers!

The Aug - Dec Mini Catalog retiring list has been released and GREAT NEWS! My favorite set - Snowflake Wishes will be staying! I'm so thrilled! I've used it for Christmas cards, Get well soon cards, birthday, thinking of you and thank you cards. This set works with any occasion duing the winter season! 

This is a card I "CASED" from Stampin' Up! I was drawn to the plaid background. I've made so many using the Snowflake Splendor suite and this was such a nice alternative - a more masculine/natural feel.


The Plaid Tidings paper is retiring - get yours
before it's gone for good! 




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Vellum, Plaid Tidings
Accessories: So Many Snowflake dies, Basic Rhinestones

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: