Thursday, October 08, 2020

OSAT October Blog Hop - Trick or Treats

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the October One Stamp at a Time
October Blog Hop - Trick or Treats!

I have two projects I am excited to share with you!


This card features the Festive Corners stamp set.
I added embossing paste using the Basic Pattern
decorative masks directly onto the designer paper. I love the layered
effect and depth the paste gives when applies to patterned papers.



For this treat, I asembled a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and then cut it in half .

This allowed me to fill each box with candy and wrap

designer paper around and add a few additional Halloween elements

using the Festive Post and Hallows Night Magic stamp sets.

A fun gift or treat for family, friends and co-workers!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to continue along to see all the amazing projects from the rest of the team !












No comments: