Monday, October 12, 2020

Dollar Store Stampin' Up! Style Curvy Framed Art

 Good Morning, Stampers!


I found these cute 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" frames in the frames
 section at the dollar store this past week. 
I really love the beaded handle!!!


It was the perfect opportunity to try out my new Curvy 
Keepsakes stamp and bundle set. I love using natual
elements for the holidays!


The Curvy Keepsakes stamp set, bundle and designer 
series papers will be available November 1st in my 
online store. I also added the star from the Stitched Star
dies and the gold hoop embellishment as well as a few
extra festive ribbons! A little tip: I added stripes to my
Whisper White Baker's Twine using my Shaded Spruce
marker. It's an easy way to tie all the colors and elements
of the project together.


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Curvy Christmas
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Shaded, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Shimmer White, Brushed Metallic, Shaded Spruce, Classic Christmas DSP
Accessories: Real Red ribbon, Whisper White Polka Dot ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine,
Stitched Stars dies, Gold Hoop embellishments, Curvy dies, Real Red Rhinestones, Blender Pen
Frame: Dollar Tree

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Join us on Facebook for lots of fun
projects featuring dollar store finds!

No comments: