Monday, September 28, 2020

Most Wonderful Time of the Year Mini Retreat to Go HIGHLIGHTS

 Good Morning, Stampers!


All of the kits from my Most Wonderful Time of the Year Mini Retreat have shipped last week so I can now share with you a little sneak peek at the projects I included!! If you missed out on this one, I will be offering a Winter Wonderland Retreat to Go soon so be sure to check back or join my email list (above right) so you can be informed of all the details when they become available!


I love making "thank you" gifts for all the participants.
This one included a roll of gold shimmer ribbon!


Here are all the goodies from the kit. In addition to
 the projects PDF, I also included the Joyful Holly
stamp set, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
refill kit and enamel dot embellishments. There
were plenty of "leftovers" for more project making!



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: