Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #390

Good Morning, Stampers!


The Paper Craft Crew is back this week with this fun sketch challenge.
It was the perfect opportunity to get ink on my new stamp set!


I really didn't think I needed another leaf stamp set.
I will admit, I was wrong! I LOVE the stitching in these leaves!

I gave the main leaf a tri-color look by first stamping in
Crushed Curry ink. Then, I took a sponge and added a little Pumpkin
Pie and Early Espresso ink. I love how it adds depth to the leaf!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Love of Leaves
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Paper: Crushed Curry, Early Epsresso, Gilded Autumn DSP
Accessories: Gold Gems, Stitched Leaves dies, Gold Thread, Sponges

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Get more ideas featuring this sketch 
and play along with us!




(click the photo to enlarge) 

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful card! I love how the leaves cane out.