Friday, August 21, 2020

3rd Annual Holiday Retreat to Go

Good Morning, Stampers!

GREAT NEWS! The 3rd Annual rubberFUNtics Holiday Retreat to Go has shipped a week EARLY!!
Here is a sneek peek at the Craft Case and it's contents. It's filled with (8) groups of make and takes, (2) stamp sets, (3) rolls of ribbon, 11-page printed instructional PDF, Prize Patrol and Thank You gift! Phew! It is one big craft case full of hours of fun! THANK YOU again to all who purchased the case - I hope you enjoy!



I used plant labels to create a decorative keepsake topper
for the craft case.





A little sneek peek into the contents of the case!


Finally, a little candy thank-you treat from me!



Stay tuned for details on my Christmas Mini Retreat coming soon! Be sure to subscribe to my email in the top right corner so you are the first to know!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: