Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge #385

Good Morning, Stampers!

The Paper Craft Crew is changing things up
this week with a super-fun Tic Tac Toe challenge! 
Pick (3) in a row - across, up and down or diagonal
and get creating!


Can you guess what I chose?
If you said Birthday/Watercolor/Masculine,
you'd be right! You can never go wrong with 
a nature theme for the guys! 
This is a simple way to watercolor.
I think of it as the "cheater's way" lol!
I lightly wet the watercolor paper with water and
washed some Pear Pizzazz ink across and set it aside
to dry. Once dried, I inked up the tree image with Soft Suede ink.
Then, I took a spritzer filled with water and lights spritzed a 
few times and stamped in onto the watercolor paper.
Again, I let it dry completely. Once dried, I flicked some
Pear Pizzazz ink all over and added a few embellishments
to finish it off. 
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Watercolor, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Accessories: Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, Stapler, Stitched Shapes dies, Waterbrush. Stampin' Spritzer, 

The rest of the design team is so excited
to share their projects with you - take a look:

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at PCC.