Thursday, July 16, 2020

Copy Cat Santa

Good Morning, Stampers!

Do you ever find something cute while browsing Pinterest and "pin" it thinking you willl go back and make it yourself one day? Well, I took a look at my boards recently and realized I had A LOT of those projects saved! haha. I started cleaning the boards up a bit and came across this little cutie pie and knew I could recreate it using my Stampin' Up! supplies! Isn't he darling?!


Here is my copy cat Santa. It gave me an opportunity to try out
the new red Velveteen paper coming in August. Whatcha think?



Here's a closer look to the inside. I added the sentiment
to the inside of the hat. 


I free-handed the santa hat topper..


Then traced it onto the backside of the red Velveteen paper.



The beard is cut in 3/4" strips, embossed, and then rounded
with the 1" circle punch. Then all the pieces are put 
together like a little puzzle!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Itty Bitting Christmas
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Whisper White
Paper: Real Red, Red Velveteen paper, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2: circle punch, Stitched Shapes dies, Old World paper embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: