Thursday, June 25, 2020

Paper Pumpkin June Blog Hop - Box of Sunshine

Good Morning, Stampers!


Oh my goodness - I love this kit! The bright, bold 
color along with the fruit, gold accents and
fun sentiments - it's a breath of fresh summer air!


I changed up a few of the components of the kit
to create these two cards..... Don't forget that
coordinating tissue paper that is included makes 
a great textured background, too!


Here is a fun summertime door decoration. I added
a couple of additional elements to create. I love
having the ability to mix and match our products!



Making the rosette is simple. I started with a 
(3) 2 3/4" x 11" pieces of BumbleBee cardstock strips
and scored them all in 1/2" increments. Then I 
accordian-folded them and attached them all together. 
I used my hot glue gun to adhere the middle together
and added a stitched circle of BumbleBee cardstock
on both sides for stability.

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

There are lots more fabulous ideas to see - be sure to continue along on the hop!







1 comment:

Creative Candy said...

Using the tissue as a background piece is brilliant! And I love your door ornament!