Monday, June 29, 2020

Dollar Store Stampin' Up! Style Meets Paper Pumpkin

Good Morning, Stampers!


I'm excited to combine this week's Dollar Store Stampin'
Up! Style project with the June Paper Pumpkin!

The Paper Pumpkin June kit is Box of Sunshine.
The idea behind it is to share a box of sunshine with everyone!
Once the kit was finished, fill the box up full of 
happy, sunshiney thoughts and treats and send it off to brighten
someone's day. 

My project this week features these sweet little unfinished 
craft boxes from the dollar store. I knew I could brighten them
up with some of the elements of the kit and continue 
spreading the sunshine!


Here ya go! I used a sponge and just rubbed Bumblebee 
ink all around the box and drawer. 


The boxes are available with lots of different cut outs.
I think any of them will work for this project.
I started by filling the drawer with the tissue paper
from the kit and filling it with yellow packaged
candy & lemonade packets....


...and finished it off with a tag using pieces from
the kit and a few pieces of Whisper White and 
Bumblebee ribbons.


A super-summery treat to brighten someones day!



Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?
You can subscribe HERE and
be ready for the July kit!

July Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Don't forget to check out all of the
Dollar Store Stampin' Up! Style
project ideas on our Facebook page!


1 comment:

snuffybird said...

I love your dollar store finds! Today I found a cute house at Dollar Tree and thought it would be cute decorated with Stampin’Up Christmas dsp etc. have you seen these? I can’t wait to see what you do with them!