Friday, June 19, 2020

Control Freaks June Blog Hop - New Catalog

Hello, Stampers!


Welcome to the Control Freaks June Blog Hop!
We have such a great hop featuring NEW CATALOG 
projects planned for you! Whether you are arriving from the
talented Lisa Martz's blog or just starting the hop here, 
you are going to have a lot of amazing projects to inspire you, so
be sure to visit everyone!


I am the first to admit that I have a lot of flower stamp sets.
I may need an intervention.
I LOVE FLOWERS! I honestly didn't need another floral set, 
but I literally have SO MUCH LOVE for the So Much Love
stamp set! As the name states, there is so much to love - pretty
script sentiments and clean-lined images that are easy
to color and cut (no dies with this one 😓). 



I started this card with a little Embossing Paste before
adding (3) cut flowers around the Forever Greenery Trim
ribbon and sentiment.


The Control Freaks also create outside the monthly
blog hops and swap when we get new products.
This is the card I created and sent out to all
who participated. The background is the Drybrush 
image - a great backdrop for any card!  
I tried coloring the flowers with (3) colors:
Petal Pink, So Saffron and Magenta Madness for
a little something fun and different!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Ready for more? Be sure to visit all the 
blogs - there are some amazing ideas to see!
Next up is the talented Tami Hewlett!



No comments: