Saturday, June 27, 2020

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Ombre Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!

The Create with Connie and Mary Design team 
is sharing a fun technique today!

Ombre: having tones of color that shade into each other, 
graduating from light to dark.

There are lots of different ways to get an "Ombre" effect.
Using ink, paint and paper are just a few - the possibilities are endless!





I went with using ink on this card as I find it is easiest when trying the 
technique for the first time. I started at the bottom
of the white panel stamping the flowers using Bermuda Bay ink twice.
Then, I went on to stamp the flowers above using Coastal Cabana ink stamping twice.
Finally, I stamped the flowers using Pool Party ink twice above that.

Once completed, I embossed the panel using the Scripty embossing folder and 
adhered it to the card base. Then, I was able to finish it off with a stamped label
and Whisper White bow and Basic Rhinestones. I will definitely try this
using different colors!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Basic Rhinestones, Scripty embossign folder, Whisper White ribbon


Happie Stampin'!
Ready to check out the rest of the 
teams Ombre technique?
Go NEXT to see what Brenda has created
or BACK to see what Debbie has created!


   



No comments: