Saturday, June 06, 2020

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Masculine Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!


The Create with Connie and Mary
Design Team is back this week
with Masculine cards! These always seem
to be the hardest for me, so I am
glad to get lots of great ideas!


I went with a nature theme for my card. Its a theme that works well for
a variety of occasions. I love this color combination and layout - it can
easily be changed out for any to suit any event or
time of year, too! Unlimited possibilities!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Rooted In Nature
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pinewood Planks embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!

Take a look at what the rest of this talented 
design team has created! Go NEXT to see what
Brenda has created or BACK to see what Debbie
has created!


No comments: