Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge # 378

Good Morning, Stampers!


I'm so glad you could join the Paper Craft Crew
for this week's Sketch Challenge!


My Floral Essence stamp set hasn't seen much love
in awhile so I inked it up with Terracotta Tile and
Crushed Curry inks and combined it with the Counrty
Club designer paper. This combination
is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I do like 
the clean and simple look. I can't believe I 
neglected it for so long! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Floral Essence
Ink: Night of Navy, Terracotta Tile, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Counrty Club DSP, Night of Navy
Accessories: Silver Metallic Edge ribbon, Night of Navy Stampin' Blends

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

See all of the great projects by the design team
and play along with us! 


No comments: