Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge #373

Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm so glad you stopped by for this week's 
Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

These challenges are so much fun as you get 
to "choose your own adventure" as you create!

Just pick a TIC or a TAC or a TOE
to get started!


I chose SHADES of 
BLUE/MASCULINE/#SIMPLESTAMPING
for my card so that I could use the newly released
Sale-A-Bration stamp set - Well Dressed. 


This was so quick and easy to make! It would
work great for Father's Day or birthday.
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Well Dressed, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

I hope you will play along with us!
Share your creations and see other 
projects created by our design tema here:


No comments: