Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #375

Good Morning, Stampers!

I hope you are up for a challenge today! The Paper Craft Crew has a great sketch challenge
and we'd love for you to join us!



I thought the sketch had more of a feminine feel
to it, so I thought I would keep my card in line with that
with the Dressed to Impress stamp set.
It's been one of my favorite suites this Spring!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Dressed to Impress
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Blushing Bride, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather, Best Dressed DSP
Accessories: Highland Heather Stampin' Blends, Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends,
Stitched So Sweetly dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Get more ideas using this sketch on the Paper Creaft
Crew page today! I hope you will play along!

No comments: