Wednesday, February 12, 2020

PPC Inspiration Challenge #370

Good Morning, Stampers!

Image may contain: text

We are changing things up this week
with an Inspiration Challenge
at the Paper Craft Crew! How does this photo
inspire you??


For me, it was the pop of red. I added the
large poppy flower and then gave this die
cut butterfly a little love after sitting
unused since last summer! Sometimes
I get so caught up in the new products, that
I forget to dig into what I already have!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Peaceful Poppies DSP, Velum
Accessories: Painted Labels dies, Poppy Moments dies, Basic Rhinestones, Springtime Impressions dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to visit the Paper Craft Crew to see all
of the gorgeous projects created with the 
Inspiration Challenge this week! I hope you
will play along!




(click the photo to enlarge)




No comments: