Wednesday, January 15, 2020

PCC Sketch Challenge #366

Good Morning, Stampers!

So glad to stopped by to check out this week's
Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge! 


I can think of a lot of amazing people that this card
would apply to. I have some of the best friends a girl could
ask for and I'm really blessed to have them in my life!

The Under My Umbrella has a coordinating punch making
this card come together really easily!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather, Designer Paper
Accessories: Umbrella Punch, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Highland Heather Stampin' Blends, Soft Seafoam Stampin' blends

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has
created. Crate a card,play along and post here for all to see!


No comments: