Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #367

Good Morning, Stampers!

It was so fun to change things up this week and do 
an inspiration challenge at Paper Creaft Crew!
I really gives you an opportunity to get creative!


The first thing I noticed from the photo was the Bokeh 
background. It is a technique I learned several years ago
that is really simple and fun! 

I started with a piece of 
the Peaceful Poppies designer paper and stamped the
poppies image all along the center of the card using Jet Black Stazon.   


Then I took a piece of white cardstock (it can be scrap)
and punched different size holes - think swiss cheese!

I then layed the white cardstock onto my designer paper
and sponged Whisper White ink. Once all the holes were
sponged, I picked up the cardstock, turned it and repeated
the process. Some holes will overlap - that's okay!
You want the look of depth and layers. Once you are
satisfied with it, you can finish the card any way you like.
I opted for a monogrammed card - they make great gifts!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Painted Poppies
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Whisper White 
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Accessories: Poppie Moments dies, Painted Labels dies, Whisper White polka dot ribbon, Peaceful Poppies sequins, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Hand -Letter Prose dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out the inspiration from the rest
of the team! Play along and share your creations!

No comments: