Thursday, January 02, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop - Something for Everyone

Good Morning , Stampers!
Welcome to the December Paper Pumpkin Thing
blog hop - Something for Everyone! This
hop features alternative projects using 
most or all of the additional kit pieces!


These cards were so fun to make! I rearranged the
(4) cards and turned them into (4) all-new designs!


First, I cut (2) of the cards in half down the fold
to give me (4) panels.


Then, I cut the other (2) cards in half down the middle
to give me (4) half-cards.


Then, I took the floral panels and adhered them to the
inside of the solid half-cards.


And then, I took the solid panels and adhered them to
the inside of the floral half-cards.


Then, I decorated the front of the half-cards
using pieces from the kit! 

I really love this kit! I will be sending the cards
to my downline members to celebrate their 
their end-of-the-year accomplishememts using 
the Let's Celebrate sentiment, but these cards
will work for any of the sentiments included in the kit!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Are you ready for more alternative ideas?
Be sure to visit the other designer blogs
for some other creative ideas!



3 comments:

Monika said...

what a fun way to change up the cards! They turned out great.

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

great idea!

Jennifer Picard said...

Love this fun fold! Such a great way to switch up the design of a card.