Saturday, December 14, 2019

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - O Christmas Tree

Good Morning, Stampers!


O, Christmas Tree! That is the theme for us this week at
Create with Connie and Mary! Hopefully, you are all
finding the time to get your tree up and decorated - only
10 more days til Santa comes!


I had an idea in my head that had plaid trees 
in diferent colors. Of course, I couldn't just
stop there, I also wanted it to have a warm and cozy
feel, so I went with the deep, rich colors and
the Birch background and I think it turned out well.

I inked up the lines on the sentiment separately
and stamped it onto the Whisper White die cut 
rectangle. 
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Perfeclty Plaid, Birch
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pine Tree punch, Stitched Rectangle dies

Happie Stampin'!
 See what the rest of the Design Team has
done with their Christmas Trees!
Go forward to see Connie's creation
or back to see Debbie's creation!

   

No comments: