Tuesday, November 26, 2019

P.S. I Love You Valentine Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!

While in Las Vegas last week, I was able to participate in a couple of swaps with my fellow Demonstrators. I love the holiday papers Brightly Gleaming and I think they are great for so much more than just the holidays. Here, I was able to give them more of a Valentine/Anniversary feel.
I found these fun heart keys on Amazon that double as a bottle opener. I plan to give the card with a little chilled beverage for a Valentine gift 😄


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Everything Feative
Ink: Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock Gold Foil Brightly Gleaming
Accessories: Scripty embossing folder, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Stitched Be Mine dies
Key\bottle openers - Amazon

Happie Stampin'!
Melissa

No comments: