Sunday, October 20, 2019

Dollar Days

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have another dollar store find to share with you today! This is the before of a wooden pumpkin door hanger I found. In order for me to cover it, I had to sand off the glitter that was on the letters...


And here is the after!  It's hard to photograph the gold foil paper but the gold foil just sparkles! I covered the pumpkin with the wood grain designer paper from the Come to Gather paper pack and added some embossing paste using the Basic Patterns decorative mask. Once dried, I lightly sponged Pretty Peacock ink on top. Then, I combined Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Pretty Peacock leaves embossed with Golden Glitz metallic ink along with coordinating burlap, lace and gold edge ribbon colored with the Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends. Finally, I added the sentiment in gold foil to finish the pumpkin off. Not your typical Thanksgiving/Fall colors, but I really love how how it turned out - it's ready for hanging!


SU!pplies:
Ink: Golden Glitz, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Come to Gather DSP, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Gold Foil
Accessories: Gold Edge ribbon, Embossing Paste, Decorative Mask, sponge, Very Vanilla lace trim, Burlap ribbon, Very Vanilla Baker's Twine, Gathered Leaves dies, Word Wishes dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: